-This article is excerpted from the official website of the Housing and Urban-rural Construction Bureau of Cangzhou City, Hebei Province
According to the "Key Points of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction in Hebei Province in 2021", the main points of this work are formulated in accordance with the actual conditions of Cangzhou City.
1. Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, earnestly implement the spirit of the central, provincial, and municipal conferences, based on the new development stage, implement the new development concept, build a new development pattern, and focus on high-quality development as the main line to improve building energy efficiency And build the level of technological innovation, vigorously develop green buildings, passive ultra-low energy buildings, and prefabricated buildings to ensure the successful completion of the city’s building energy conservation and technology work in 2021.
2. Main goals
(1) Newly built green buildings in cities and towns account for more than 90% of new buildings;
(2) Newly started passive ultra-low energy consumption buildings of more than 120,000 square meters, and each county (city, district) has carried out at least one passive ultra-low energy consumption construction project;
(3) Newly-started prefabricated buildings account for more than 25% of the newly built building area in cities and towns;
(4) Organize and declare a batch of new technology application demonstration projects.
3. Key tasks
(1) Strictly implement the mandatory energy-saving standards for new buildings. In-depth implementation of the "Regulations on Energy Conservation of Civil Buildings in Hebei Province", in accordance with the "Design Standards for Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings (Energy Conservation 75%)" (DB13(J)185-2020), "Building Energy Efficiency Projects" Construction Quality Acceptance Standard (GB205411-2019) and other specifications, strengthen the publicity and guidance of energy-saving policies and technical measures for new projects, improve work service levels, and ensure the implementation of mandatory energy-saving standards for 75% of urban residential buildings and 65% of public buildings. The level of renewable energy application in new buildings.
(2) Promote the high-quality development of green buildings. The first is to promote the implementation of special plans for green buildings. The second is to promote the implementation of the "Cangzhou City Green Building Action Implementation Plan", focus on key tasks, strengthen performance evaluation, and complete phased goals. The third is to implement the "Regulations on the Promotion of Green Building Development in Hebei Province", in accordance with the "Green Building Evaluation Standards" (DB13(J)/T8352 -2020) and "Green Building Project Acceptance Standards" (DB13(J)/T8310 -2019), Strictly control the standards and continuously improve the quality of green buildings in our city. The fourth is to actively guide the construction of high-star green buildings and encourage applications for green building signs.
(3) Deeply promote the development of prefabricated buildings, increase the promotion of prefabricated buildings, and increase the proportion of prefabricated buildings. Real estate development projects should be equipped with prefabricated buildings of no less than 25%; socially invested new public buildings should use prefabricated buildings not less than 30%; government-invested or leading public buildings should adopt prefabricated construction methods. Government-invested new public buildings with a single building area of more than 20,000 square meters are the first to adopt steel structures. Taking our city as a pilot city for steel structure prefabricated residential buildings as an opportunity, we will promote the development of steel structures in our city.
(4) Steadily promote the development of passive ultra-low energy consumption buildings. Implement the "Several Policies on Supporting the Development of Passive Ultra-low Energy Buildings" by the General Office of the Provincial Government (Jizhengban Zi  No. 115) and the "Cangzhou Municipal People's Government Office on Accelerating the Advancement" Implementation Opinions on the Development of Ultra-low Energy Buildings" (Cangzheng Banfa  No. 11) document spirit, increase the promotion of passive ultra-low energy buildings, commercial residential buildings with a total construction area of more than 100,000 square meters (inclusive) For the project, it is necessary to build more than one ultra-low-energy building with a total construction area of not less than 5%, a single land area of 100 acres, assignment of residential building plots, or a project with a total construction area of more than 200,000 square meters. The construction of passive ultra-low energy consumption buildings with no less than 10% is required. This year, the city will start construction of more than 120,000 passive ultra-low energy consumption buildings, and all counties (cities, districts) will carry out the construction of passive ultra-low energy consumption building demonstration projects. Encourage the construction of ultra-low-energy buildings with full coverage of residential quarters, and the centralized and contiguous construction of ultra-low-energy buildings.
(5) Do a good job in the preparation of energy-saving renovation of existing buildings in pilot cities for clean heating. With the assistance of experts from the provincial government, organize plans, ledgers, drawings, energy efficiency test reports and other related materials, and supervise 17 mission counties (cities). , District) do a good job in the acceptance of the existing reforms to ensure that they pass the assessment of the four national departments (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Ecology and Environment, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, National Energy Administration).
(6) Strengthen the management of energy-saving building materials and products, improve the management system for the use of energy-saving building materials, play the role of "Hebei Province's construction engineering materials and equipment product use filing and information platform", and do a good job in the registration of building energy-saving products and new wall materials. Actively and steadily promote the application of thermal insulation and structural integration technology, promote external wall insulation materials, high-performance energy-saving doors and windows and sealing materials, resource recycling and other building materials products as the focus, guide the priority selection of green building materials in project construction, and increase the proportion of green building materials application , Actively promote the integrated development of green building materials and green building industrialization. Encourage and support enterprises to develop and promote new technologies, new processes, new materials, new equipment, and new services related to green buildings.
(7) Promote construction technology innovation, implement the "Notice of the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on Accelerating the Advancement of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Technology Innovation" (Jijianjie Kehan  No. 44) document spirit, and give full play to the development of scientific and technological innovation in the housing and urban-rural construction industry To promote the high-quality development of urban and rural housing construction in our city, implement construction technology demonstration projects and new technology application demonstration projects in the construction industry around ultra-low energy buildings, prefabricated buildings, green construction, and green buildings, and give full play to the leading demonstration projects. effect. Supervise our city’s construction science and technology demonstration project undertaking units to carry out their work in strict accordance with the contents and requirements of the Hebei Province science and technology demonstration projects, construction industry demonstration projects and other declarations, complete the research tasks on schedule, and apply for acceptance in time, and strive to achieve high-level scientific research results.
(8) Strengthen the organization of training, organize and convene the city's building energy conservation work conference, and make overall arrangements for the work tasks for 2021. Invite national and provincial experts to conduct special training on green buildings, passive ultra-low energy consumption buildings, etc., to improve the business ability and management level of relevant personnel.
Address of Shuangcheng factory：
Crossroads of Songhuajiang Road and Xing'an Road, New Industrial Park, Shuangcheng Economic Development Zone, Harbin
Address of Haxi factory：
No. 9, Xinnong Road, Nangang District, Harbin
Address of Nanjing factory：
No. 18, Zhonghuan Road, Jiangning District, Nanjing
Address of Nanjing office building：
Building F, Shimao 52 +, Yuhua District, Nanjing
JD official flagship store
Tmall official flagship store